Terms & Conditions of Use
The VisionIT company created the website www.visionit.gr (hereinafter the “Website”), in order to provide visitors / users with information and access to its services and products. The use of www.visionit.gr is governed by these terms and conditions, which you are requested to read carefully and comply with them. Every time you visit or use the Website, you agree that you fully and unreservedly accept these terms and conditions and that you fully comply with them.
In case you do not agree and do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
2. Special Provisions
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The entire content of the Website (indicative and not restrictive: texts, programs, source code, blueprints, illustrations, data, logos, badges, product names, information, articles, trademarks, etc.) is the subject of copyright owned exclusively by VisionIT or by the content suppliers and is regulated by the current National, European and International provisions on Intellectual Property and is provided to users for personal use and in no case its commercial or speculative exploitation shall be permitted.
Any copying, reproduction, processing, transfer, storage, dubbing, translation, republishing, distribution, sale, pubishing, execution, loading, downloading, modification or any other use of any content on the Website is expressly prohibited in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes, in part or in summary without the express prior written consent of VisionIT. VisionIT reserves all its legal and / or contractual rights, in addition to those explicitly mentioned in this paragraph.
All other trademarks, badges, product names, company names, graphics and logos that are registered trademarks and copyrighted products of third parties and appear on the Website, belong to their rightful owners, fall within their own sphere of responsibility and their appearance on the Website does not constitute and should not be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
4. Obligations / Responsibility of the Visitor / User of the Website
Users / visitors accept, agree and enter into an agreement that they will make lawful and appropriate use of the Website, as well as that they will comply with the Code of Conduct provided for in the relevant legislation in force at the time of use. The visitor / user is obliged to refrain from any illegal, contrary to the transactional ethics, unfair and abusive use of the content and services of the Website and not to commit acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it or to third parties or to affect or jeopardize the provision of services by VisionIT.
Indicatively and not restrictively, users / visitors agree that they will not use the Website to:
- cause harm to any third party, adult or minor,
- transmit or gain access to content that infringes any rights of a third party or violates the law and good moral and transactional morals, infringes the personality of third parties and / or in any way infringes on the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
- gain access, disseminate, process, alter and generally infringe in any way the personal data of users or third parties,
- to mislead anyone regarding the origin of the content of www.visionit.gr, to damage in any way the reputation of VisionIT or third parties, to prevent any user / visitor from accessing www.visionit.gr and / or to put on VisionIT network security risk,
- to install and promote, in any way, any kind of self-proclaimed or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited e-mails (spam), chain mail, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion as well as installation the written consent of VisionIT.
- The user / visitor is solely responsible for the use of the Website, as well as liability for any damage caused to him or any third party due to or on the occasion of the above use, as well as to fully compensate VisionIT against any claim raised by any third party out of court and / or in court or any other competent authority as a result of using the Website.
- In any case illegal or contrary to these terms and conditions and the current legal framework for the use of the Website, the visitor / user is obliged to compensate VisionIT for any positive and / or default damage it will suffer from the above actions.
5. Obligations / Liability of VisionIT
VisionIT makes every effort to ensure that the information, content and services available through the Website are governed by clarity, accuracy, completeness and are constantly updated. In any case, VisionIT does not warrant or is liable for any damages (positive, by default, negligent, contractual or otherwise) caused to the visitors / users of the Website or to third parties using this service and / or the content and information posted on it.
VisionIT makes every effort to ensure the smooth operation of its Network, but in no case does it warrant that the operation of its Website / servers and / or third party websites through which its content is transmitted will be uninterrupted and / or orderly, free of viruses and the like. Therefore, VisionIT is not responsible for any damage caused to the visitors / users of the Website or to third parties and which will be related to the operation of the above.
VisionIT explicitly states that it may not and is not required to monitor the security and content of the Websites; however, it is at any time entitled to discontinue access to any website if it becomes aware of any incident which, in its discretion, is contrary to the law and the present terms.
VisionIT does not bear any responsibility for any breach of these terms and conditions in cases of any accident or force majeure event, such as wars, riots, sabotage, explosions, strikes, arson, earthquakes, earthquakes, acts of Cypriot, Greek, European or other authorities or state telecommunications organizations, natural barriers, etc.
No part of the content provided to users / visitors of our website constitutes and can in any case be considered, directly or indirectly, encouragement, advice or encouragement for any act or omission, but instead is at the discretion of users / visitors, after their own assessment, to act on their own will, excluding any liability of the Beneficiary.
6. Hyperlinks To Other Websites
VisionIT is not responsible in any way for the content / services of other websites whose “hyperlinks” or advertisements are posted on the Website, does not warrant their availability and is not responsible for any damage that may have occurred because of their use, as the visitor / user accesses them at his own risk.
7. Registration / Protection of Personal Data
VisionIT may keep and process a file of personal data that users / visitors voluntarily enter on the Website, always in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of the individual against the processing of personal data and using security procedures. Website users / visitors recognize and accept the keeping and processing of their personal data for the purposes for which they submit it to VisionIT.
In any case, any subject of the above personal data retains against VisionIT the rights of its personal data in accordance with the applicable legal framework, ie the right to information, the right to access, the right to object and the right to temporary judicial protection.
Users / visitors are solely responsible for any entry of personal data of third parties on the Website without the relevant authorization / consent, as well as for the submission of false, untrue or inaccurate data and data for the purpose of fraud or misrepresentation.
In case access to individual websites or services of the Website requires the use of username and password and / or further information (eg E-Mail, Name, Surname, Fixed Phone, Mobile Phone , Age, Address), the user / visitor declares and accepts that he is solely responsible for their use or any leak by him or third parties. He also states and accepts that the above information is true, accurate and valid and that he is solely responsible for any action he wishes to take with their use, as well as that he assumes the responsibility of informing VisionIT immediately of any unauthorized use of them and for any violation or leak.
8. Applicable Law – Competence – Final Provisions
These terms and conditions are governed by the provisions of Greek law, the Directives and Regulations of European Law and the relevant international provisions, as applicable and interpreted in accordance with the rules of good faith, transactional ethics and economic and social purpose of the right. The invalidity of a specific term hereof does not affect the validity of the remaining terms, but automatically ceases to apply.
Any omission of a particular right or term by VisionIT arising from this does not constitute a waiver thereof.
The competent courts for resolving any dispute arising from this are the Athens Courts.
Third party suppliers, including Google, may display the company’s advertisements on Internet sites.
You can configure your Browser to notify you each time a cookie is downloaded and you decide to download or discard it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to make the most of it.
The www.visionit.gr may use the functions of Google Analytics for promotional ads (eg, repetitive marketing, Google Web Site User Reports, Doubleclick Campaign Manager integration, and Demographic and Interest Reports).
Using Advertising Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for promotional ads and customize Google Advertising Network ads.
Here are the available Google Analytics exception options for the web:
- The www.visionit.gr website complies with the Interest Based Advertising Policy of Google AdWords and the restrictions for sensitive categories and:
- Uses repetitive marketing with Google Analytics for online advertising.
- The www.visionit.gr website and third party suppliers, including Google, use the cookie of the original manufacturer (such as the cookie of Google Analytics) and third party’s cookie (such as the cookie DoubleClick), to update, optimize and display ads, according to previous visits by some users to its website.
- The www.visionit.gr website and third party suppliers, including Google, use a cookie from the original manufacturer (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and a third-party cookie (such as the DoubleClick cookie), to report on how which the advertisements of www.visionit.gr, other uses of advertising services and the interactions with these advertisements and advertising services are related to visits to the website www.visionit.gr.
- The www.visionit.gr website may use data from Google’s interest-based advertising or shared third-party data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.